Please see most recent update from Cricket Scotland that has been sent to all clubs. The guidance comes into effect later today.
“Following yesterday’s announcement by the Scottish Government, additional guidance has been issued on the Cricket Scotland website here.
“The main updates concern competition and travel as follows:
- Level 0 to 2: Competition is permitted between a maximum of two clubs at any one time subject to travel restrictions and the specific venue regulations on maximum numbers
- Level 3: Competition is permitted between a maximum number of two clubs at any one time for under 18s only, subject to travel restrictions and the specific venue regulations on maximum numbers
- Level 4: No competition is permitted indoor
- Level 0 to 2: Coaching is permitted
- Level 3: One to one coaching is permitted for Adults (maximum of two people). Coaches may travel outside their local area to coach one to one with someone based in another local area. Group coaching for under 18s is permitted indoor and outdoor.
- Level 4: No indoor coaching is permitted. Coaching outdoors is permitted
“Please also remember for areas that have moved in Level 4, no indoor cricket is permitted. Outdoor organised cricket activity is still permitted subject to physical distancing and with a maximum of 30 in total.”