Please see most recent Covid 19 activity update from CS
Following the Scottish Government announcement on 4th January, guidance for cricket activity had been updated and can be found HERE.
In summary, as mainland Scotland is now in enhanced Level 4 restrictions, the key changes to cricket activity are as follows:
1 No indoor cricket activity permitted.
2 Outdoor cricket activity is permitted for U12’s as follows:
- For groups up to a maximum of 18 – This number includes a maximum of up to two coaches (including any youth helpers 12 & over)
- Coaches should wear a face covering and abide by standard physical distancing rules
3 Travel restriction within local protection levels:
- Travel is restricted (as previously) but with ‘stay at home’ the key message
- There are however exemptions for sport, exercise and recreation and participants can still travel up to 5 miles from the boundary of a LA to take part in informal exercise as long they abide by the rules on meeting other households e.g. 2 adults from maximum of 2 households.
4 No competition is permitted
- Adult one to one coaching is permitted
- Adjacent nets should not be used
- Coaches should wear a face covering
- Group coaching for U12’s is permitted (as in point 2 above)
▪ Maximum group size of 18
▪ Two coaches permitted (this includes any youth helpers over 12)
Please send any queries to email@example.com