Having consulted with sportscotland, our plan is to wait until closer to the start of the season when the governmental advice may have changed significantly in light of the evolution of the virus.
Please note current advice on infection control as follows:
You can reduce your risk of getting and spreading respiratory infections by:
- avoiding direct hand contact with your eyes, nose and mouth;
- maintaining good hand hygiene – washing hands with soap and water or alcohol hand sanitiser:
- after coughing or sneezing;
- after going to the toilet; and
- before eating and drinking;
- avoiding direct contact with people that have a respiratory illness and avoiding using their personal items such as their mobile phone; and
- covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with disposable tissues and disposing of them in the nearest waste bin after use.